Graphic manipulation

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Mar 11 18:32:19 EST 2005

On 3/11/05 5:17 PM, "Shari" <shari at gypsyware.com> wrote:

> As the cards are dealt, the image has to be updated.  I reimport the
> image, change the width, rotate it, and set the location.  Because
> you can't rotate an img a gazillion times and have it stay nice,
> every time the deck gets smaller (every few cards dealt) I reimport
> the image and change it.

You can't rotate the image, but you *can* set its angle property. Saying
"rotate img 1 by 90" is a *destructive* rotation (i.e. MC physically
relocates all the pixels of the object). Saying "sett the angle of img 1 to
90" will rotate it and is *not* destructive.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/