The whole id number thing

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Jun 23 11:10:55 EDT 2005

TeleScripathy... I like that!  Gosh I wish I was back working on the
adventure game!  TeleScripathy would be a good magical power for it
:-)  Seems all I ever do is work on the Blackjack game... sigh.  One
more mega-update (now in beta) and heck or dang-nation I WILL go back
to the adventure game.  No more updates for the blackjack game for
awhile unless to squash a bug.

I haven't encountered the missing image crash in about a year (not
since I fixed the scripts :-)  For no apparent reason Metacard would
just quit without warning.  And I finally tracked it down to a
reference in my scripts to an image that wasn't installed or
something to that effect.  Yes, it was OSX.  And an older version of
Metacard (2.4.3).  I don't recall if it happened on other platforms.

I do use images as patterns, and haven't encountered a problem, or at
least, none that I've seen or that has been reported to me on
Windows.  I know the pattern has to be pretty specific in its
dimensions in order to work.

TeleScripathy... gosh the very word makes me happy!  It brings the
goal back into focus... get this update out the door so I can be
working on my happy project again :-)

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games