The whole id number thing

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 23 16:26:21 EDT 2005

Shari,

TeleScripathy is one of my xmen powers... ;)

Regarding the crash on missing image...

i havent seen that happen yet on win32. i tried it too earlier replacing
some icons.

Maybe it's an OSX feature? ;)
Is there a recipee?

Here on windows, when you use images as patterns, it happens that the
pattern doesn't always show - it's grey or not... There's no logic to it...
There's quite a few visual update problems with that...

cheers
Xavier