mctools.mc v2.6b10 posted

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Jun 19 01:09:18 EDT 2005

Hey Gang -

I just posted mctools.mc v2.6b10:

In addition to Klaus' excellent changes I've:

- put in the Ask and Answer dialogs from earlier builds

- added "Build Number" to the About box in addition to
   IDE and engine versions

- Updated the cursor IDs to match those expected by the latest
   engines, specifically ID 28 is now another Hand cursor, ID 29
   is another Arrow, the former ID 28 (horizontal splitter) is
   now ID 31, with the former ID 27 (vertical splitter) now
   renumbered to 30 to keep those two consecutive.

I've not yet updated any scripts which rely on the splitter cursor IDs,
because we have to make a decision before we stick with this:

To minimize potential conflicts with the engine going forward we may
want to use the same IDs Rev uses for the splitter cursors, which are
1031 for horizontal splitter and 201582 for vertical splitter.  But
those numbers are so out of sequence they seem strange -- any of you
have a moment to double-check those?

Once we confirm the IDs of the splitter cursors in Rev, should we update
MC's to match those?  I'm inclined to say yes to be done with it, even
if the numbers are oddly out of sequence.  Objections?