Audacity

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Jun 15 23:09:22 EDT 2005

Downloaded it (and a gazillion plugins... couldn't resist the temptation :-)

Initial recording tests went well, and created a smaller file that
Metacard likes at first tryout.

Was hoping there was a way to import the recordings already made
(there are so many of them!) and somehow fix them so that Metacard
would like them, but just importing, changing a couple of things
(like stereo to mono) and exporting created a bigger file than I
started with.  So I'm thinking I'll have to trash the 100+ files
already created and re-record from scratch :-(

On a good note I wish I'd found this one first!  Seems like a pretty
good program.

You guys are geniuses, as usual!

Shari
--