MC IDE 26b9

Signe Marie Sanne Signe.Sanne at roman.uib.no
Mon Jun 13 11:38:34 EDT 2005

Hello,

I just downloaded 26b9 (the tools stack only) on Windows XP with version
2.6.2, buildnumber 77.

First I changed the mcversion of stack "mctools":
set the mcversion of stack "mctools" to "2.6.2"; save stack "mctools".

Then I have found some anomalies(on Windows XP):

1) With screen resolution 1024x768 the script editor window opens larger
than the screen height, and there is no way to resize or move it.

To solve it I used: send "mcStripAndShip" to stack "MetaCard Menu Bar"
(which I found in an earlier email from Richard).

2) The answer dialog displays a far too small font size.

3) In the message box I wrote:
set the loc of me to 20,20

This resulted in a move of the white field in the message box! (I
toplevelled it, moved in back into the right position and saved it.)

4) Under Plugins
When MC IDE version display is chosen, it says: The InsertIDE version is
meant for Metacard IDE....
Under this warning window the window MC IDE Version Display has
"insert/update line displaying IDE version i Home" checked.
--
Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis/Senior lecturer
Romansk institutt                 	Tlf. 	+47 55 58 21 27
Øisteins gt. 1				Epost: 	signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Universitetet i Bergen

http://www.hf.uib.no/mlab/Info/sms.html