Link Grammar

S. Tripp tripp at u-aizu.ac.jp
Thu Jan 27 13:09:51 EST 2005

On 1/26/05 3:29 AM, "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

>> Problem: I wanted to put a MetaCard front end on it by using the
>> shell(".../parse") command.  It works halfway.  The Link Parser attempts to
>> start but says it can't find some stuff.
>
> Can you post what your code is and the result?

Code:
on mouseUp
  put shell("~/link-4.1b/parse") into fld "data-out"
  put shell("I like chicken.") after fld "data-out"
end mouseUp

Result:
No dictionary file specified.  Using 4.0.dict.
No affix file specified.  Using 4.0.affix.
No post process knowledge file specified.  Using 4.0.knowledge.
No constituent knowledge file specified.  Using 4.0.constituent-knowledge.
PARSER-API: Could not open dictionary 4.0.dict
/bin/sh: line 1: I: command not found