Planned changes for b9

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 15:20:22 EST 2005

Hi Klaus,

1.
Could live with these  changes in general?
[ x ] Yes, BUT with reservations.
[ ] No, i am just  too conservative

2.
Standalone builder
[ ] Add missing suffix  silently?
[ ] Ask the user?
[ x ] As is, but corrected for Mac so .app is  *only* required if OSX!

3.
Position of Menubar on win/*nix
[ ] Put  Menubar on (almost) topleft corner of the screen
[ ] Put it  ............................. (fill in your favourite
position)
[ x ]  Leave it as is, i will do my own thing :-)

I think the other options  won't hurt, since you just don't have to use
them in case you don't like  them...

[ x ] Hmmm... Proliferation of 'features' ? I do, however, very  much like
the idea of saving standAlone settings, but perhaps internal as  userProperties
rather than external files that can go  walk-about.

/H