Standalone icon

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Feb 10 18:26:44 EST 2005

Hi Simon,

> My latest info explaining how to change the standalone icon to a
> custom one is over 4yrs old.
> What's the current method used to set the standalone icon for OSX and
> PC?  I have my ico's etc ready to go.

Hmm, no idea if or how to change the windows icon(s) AFTER the
standalone has been
built, but on a Mac (OS X) it's pretty easy :-)

Simply replace these icons with your custom ones:

Application Icon:
Standalone.app/Contents/Resources/MetaCard.icns

Standalone Document Icon:
Standalone.app/Contents/Resources/MetaCardDoc.icns

You might have to alter the "Info.plist", too, if you want to use other
names for your icons!
Other than "MetaCard.icns" etc...
You get the picture :-)

> Sincerely,