MC IDE v2.6b12 posted

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 30 12:56:28 CST 2005

Ray Horsley wrote:
> Thanks Richard.
>
> I've downloaded and installed.  Everything looks great so far.  Just one
> thing:  Should I be concerned with the note which appears warning me the
> Tools stack, version 2.6.1 does not match the engine version which is
> 2.6.6?

That comes from the card script of the Home stack, and here we have the
conundrum:  the solution is for me to comment out that part of the code,
  but to do so I'd need to license the Home stack first.

Hmmm...

As I write this it occurs to me that I could name it something else and
then open it in a licensed MC environment and then name it back.  I'll
give that a whirl for next round....