Internet communication through a Firewall

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Mon Sep 27 11:39:33 EDT 2004

I do not know if you have solved your problem, but try two things: In the
"on downloadNgo href" which Klaus gave you, insert

  if httpProxy is not empty and char 1 to 3 of gPath is "htt" then put
httpProxy & ";" & gPath into href
   else put gPath into href

Then you replace ftp with http in the path:
"http://username:password@www.....

Hope this helps

Signe Marie Sanne