ReSet passkey

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 15:01:38 EDT 2004

Now voted. I wish I could allocate more... With changes in 2.61 it has
become a *critical* issue in terms of implications rather than simply  preferential.

The workaround you propose it not viable, unfortunately. I guess the
'ultimate' solution is to prohibit stack access to the affected engine/s. Given  the
poor state of health of the current engine, however, 2.61 probably  won't live
very long anyway... I trust.

/H

Robert Brenstein  writes:

I guess vote for bug 546 :) As you can see from its number, it has
been entered a long long time ago. If enough people vote on it, may
be  it will be addressed. Technically, does not seem much work for me
since most  of the code is already there.

>And what's the workaround to allow  2.6.1 users access the features in  a
>protected stack with these  requirements?

I guess the only way is to close and reopen stack if that  does not
mess things up for you.