2.61 Hand Cursor

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Sep 15 19:33:53 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 , Robert Brenstein <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

> (snip)
> Yap, RR decided that hand does not look professional, but setting it
> explicitely to hand was supposed to continue to work afaik. Richard
> may know better. I seem to recall someone complaining about this
> vertical icon.
>
> Robert

I used the workaround "set the cursor to 302", which indeed gives me the
hand cursor, but when clicking in an unlocked text field or the message
box the insertion point is set two chars to the left from the point
where you click.

Hope we do not get too many "inventive" bugs in Metacard via the engine.

-- Wilhelm Sanke
http://www.sanke.org