Bizarre 2: On XP answer file command sometimes hangs

Huisingh, Larry R Larry_R_Huisingh at RL.gov
Fri Oct 1 11:58:58 EDT 2004

What happens if you turn off your anti-virus software?  Perhaps that name is
somehow triggering something in Norton that hangs your system.  I have heard
about performance problems of many types in many apps when the anti-virus
program is active.

Larry Huisingh