I use MetaCard

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Nov 19 15:10:38 EST 2004

I use MetaCard because I am not dripping with money (mature
student) and can always extract the RR engine out of the
latest RR and pop it into MC.

I also find that the built-in features of MC are less
intrusive (i.e. GUI artefacts) so I can hack it to my
liking (see website) more effectivelt than RR.

At present my GUI that I am developing for xTalk will run
on both RR and MC: although, to be fair, I am developing it
with RR 2.0.1 (last free version).

My finished thesis should be posted on my website as a PDF
on 11/12 December - download it, read it, throw it away.

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html