Current MC Usage Poll: 50 users

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Nov 11 11:05:08 EST 2004

Hey gang -

Looking at the latest MC usage poll it seems we have at least 50 users
who use the MC IDE at least part-time -- here are the latest results:

Description                           Votes    %
--------------------------------      -----  ------
It's my primary work environment        37   67.27%

I jump back and forth between IDEs      9    16.36%

I mostly use Rev                        5     9.09%

I use it only for testing engine bugs 	1     1.82%

I never use it; signed in here just     3     5.45%
  out of curiosity

If you haven't yet voted in the poll please consider doing so -- it's
very helpul to measure the size of the audience, which will determine
the level of effort appropriate for its maintenance and enhancement:

It's been suggested that I post notice of the poll to the use-rev list
to get more hits, but I think that will just raise the number of votes
for "I signed in here out of curiosity" with little usable information.

I understand that not all MC users are on this list, but since anyone
who downloads the MC IDE will have access to the poll I think that by
focusing on known MC user venues we're doing okay in getting a vote that
reflects actual interest.

Just the same, I know the membership of this list is much higher than
50, so if you haven't voted and can spare a moment it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks for assisting.