MC 2.5 ramblings...

JCT toujc at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 8 16:52:37 EST 2004

From: "J. Landman Gay"
The only way to get a MetaCard license is to buy the Enterprise version
of Revolution. That allows you to get a license key for both MC and Rev.
Unfortunately, Enterprise is the most expensive license.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

Err...
599UK pounds that's over a thousand US $?
  I guess that I will have to scan the web for some time in the hope
of finding one really mixed up fellow willing to sale it's 2.5 MC on
the used market...
JCT