MC 2.5 ramblings...

JCT toujc at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 7 07:02:07 EST 2004

Well, try as I can I cannot get accustomed to Revolution.
I have the feeling of being lost in nowhere.
It's probably me but MC 2.5 seems like the Nirvana of programming,
except for the 10 lines limit.
So is there a place to buy this old version somewhere (for an iMac)?
As my needs for programming are small, the cheaper the better.
However having a clean & complete version of MC 2.5 is the goal...
I know that some of you are working to make MC lives forever but I
have not the time to follow your efforts, so it is now way over my
head. Sorry.
Thanks,
JCT