Permissions on OSX

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Nov 6 11:31:16 EST 2004

Created a standalone, that includes the standalone and stacks.

Logged in as a different user on OSX, and the program wouldn't launch.

Apparently the permissions for the stacks and the .icns didn't even
let it read.  So I logged in as the main user and changed the
permissions, and now it works fine on the other account.

My question is, if I set the permissions before distributing the
standalone, will the permissions stay set on other computers?  In
other words, if someone downloads the program, will the permissions
stay as I've set them, or will their computer reset the permissions?

I know that it always works on the main account.  But I want it to
work on the other accounts as well.

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com