Can MC drag and drop with a list field?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 06:44:39 EST 2004

--- depstein at att.net wrote:
> Has anyone found a way to drag and drop among the
> lines of, from, or to a field with "list behavior"?
> I want to be able to select one or more lines, then
> drag and drop it or them to a different line or to
> some other control; and also be able to drag from
> other controls and drop on some line of the list.
>
> David Epstein

Hi David,

Some time ago I wrote a stack that does drag-and-drop
of list fields. You can find it at :
<http://www.geocities.com/janschenkel/>

Unfortunately it does not use the dragXXX messages,
and I think revNavigator by Geoff Canyon does, so you
might want to take apart that Revolution plug-in to
learn how he does it.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Join us at the European Revolution Conference
November 14-16, MALTA. ~ http://TechieTours.com/Rev/

=====