Can MC drag and drop with a list field?

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Fri Nov 5 09:10:49 EST 2004

David,

Sure would be nice.  I'd like to have a simple way to do this, too.
But if nobody responds with an easy solution you might find it not that
much harder to create a graphic to highlight the lines (clone it,
resize it and position it as needed) and then you can work with a
simple field with the text locked which might offer the flexibility you
need to get lines of text from and to various destinations.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software