Problem setting the icon id of a button

Huisingh, Larry R Larry_R_Huisingh at RL.gov
Tue Nov 2 09:40:54 EST 2004

I am using an older version (2.3.2).  I have an application that includes my
own icon stack.  I set the icons of some of my buttons to the id's used in
my icon stack.  I am using icon id's in the range of 1006-1080.  For some
reason when I set the icon id of one button to 1012 it reflects an icon that
is not in my icon stack.  When my icon stack is not loaded the button with
icon id of 1012 has the same as when my icon stack is loaded.

How do I go about getting rid of the built-in icon that uses id 1012?  Can I
edit a stack and maybe just change the id or even delete it if necessary?

Larry Huisingh