Heim Tools

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 11:28:12 EDT 2004

on Thu, 27 May 2004
Klaus Major wrote:

> And i am planning to revamp my "heim2" stack, so it
> will offer the same
> functionality
> like my Rev plug-in "2lz2"...
>
> Just in case someone is interested in that one and
> is actually using my
> "heim2" palette ;-)

Hi Klaus,

I have used Heim tools before, so i need to ask:
Does Heim Tools will always require that mctools were
present in the same folder?

Now that the MC Ide is released for customization,
you could include all these handlers in Heim tools.

Many messages ago, i proposed in this list that
we ask to everaldo, the icon designer, permission
to use his set of icons in the MC IDE. All his
icons are in png format, so they are crossplatform.

It is possible to convert Heim Tools in mctools
and could we use the icons of everaldo for the
interface?

Thanks in advance.

al

=====