black menus with MC 2.6

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun May 2 12:16:42 EDT 2004

Klaus Major wrote:

> I still did not manage to use the 2.6 engine on Win XP, all menus are
> BLACK, EVER!!!
> The ones in the MC menubar, in my "heim2" palette and in every new stack
> i create...
>
> Even setting the colors directly (in home, mctools, Menubar etc...) does
> not help...?!!!
>
> Any hints?
>
> NO other (color) problems of any kind on this windoze-machine!

If this problem is not specific to the MC IDE you may get a greater
number of responses posting it to the Rev list.

FWIW I just downloaded the latest build of RR and have no issues with
menu color.

Do you have the latest version of your video driver?
As Scott's old ReadMe used to say, "MetaCard is very good at exposing
bugs in video drivers."