black menus with MC 2.6

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun May 2 20:32:47 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Am 26.04.2004 um 11:14 schrieb Klaus Major:

> Hi all,
>
> has anybody succesfully managed to use the latest engine (RR 2.2) on
> Win XP?
>
> I renamed rev to mc.exe, doubleclicked but it is not usable, since ALL
> menus
> are BLACK now!!!???
>
> This did not happen with a 2.2 beta of any kind...
> When i swap the engines back, everything is fine, so i think it's an
> engine issue...
> I mean really all and i mean BLACK text on a BLACK background, a bit
> hard to read ;-)
> In the mctools, in my palettes and every new stack i create...
> I searched ANY possible stack for the color settings (home,
> mctools...), but everything lokks fine...
> Any hints? No problems on OS X...
>
> Thanks in advance.

I still did not manage to use the 2.6 engine on Win XP, all menus are
BLACK, EVER!!!
The ones in the MC menubar, in my "heim2" palette and in every new
stack i create...

Even setting the colors directly (in home, mctools, Menubar etc...)
does not help...?!!!

Any hints?

NO other (color) problems of any kind on this windoze-machine!

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de