Problem with DontWrap plus announcement

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Jun 30 18:28:45 EDT 2004

Bonjour Alain

>> Alain wrote:
>> I will make the stack available
>> to y'all before this day ends.
>
> Here it is :
> http://ufp.uqam.ca/mc/cspi.sit
>
> It is a suite of MC 2.5 stacks that I have recently
> crafted, including my new WYSIWYG MetaCard-to-DHTML
> conversion stuff : one final 'product' (sample) and
> one generic WYSIWYG editor. So far, it only supports
> fields and images; various styles of buttons will be
> implemented in subsequent version(s).
>
> NB: This is not "release" yet. It's only a stable
> beta.

A tiny word of warning about this liitle handler WOULD have been a good
idea! ;-)

on refreshUserImages
   if the number of card images > 0 then
     put getCurrentFolder() into currentFolder
     repeat with x = 1 to the number of card images
       get currentFolder & "User/Images/" & userImageRelativePath(x)
       set the filename of card image x to it
     end repeat
   end if
end refreshUserImages

I opened "editeur", looked around a bit (my french is much worse that i
always pretend :-D
and closed that stack again...

But its "destroystack" property was set to false...

Then i opened one of my current projects and my heart stopped missing a
beat, since
all my INTERNAL images were GONE!

"Tonnere de Brest!", as Cpt. Haddock used to say :-D

I was totally clueless but fortunately i quitted without saving...

Then i searched and found the little sucker...

> Enjoy,

I will give it another try ;-)

> Alain

Au revoir