Crash and burn

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Jun 3 16:16:00 EDT 2004

>Shari,
>
>Are you using pictures in htmltext?

Nope.  The last time I had a stack go kablooey I believe it was an image, also.

Using Mac OS 10.2.8 and Metacard 2.4.3 (before the Revolution).  The
things now going kablooey were fine last week, hence the suspecting
of corruption.

Tried replacing one card but it didn't work.

Ah well.... will attempt to script a rebuild.  Never tried that one
before.  How easy that would make it!

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com