colorize script bailout

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 3 20:22:47 EDT 2004

Rich,

I like courageous users ;)
Now i'll be forced to install 2.6 ;)

ok, should be easy...

First you can revert the installation be
restoring a fresh 2.6 mctools stack.

Hopefully you dont tinker with the MC engine
yet... ;)

The stack should be run from the same folder as
the MCtools stack which you want to enhance. MC
is not smart enough to work with multiple directories
at the same time and this may cause problems...

Did you put just the stack name or the full path
to the 2.6 mctools stack path field?

looks like some path fooling going around...

Remember to keep a backup so you can reinstall the MCtools stack and the
enhancements will be deleted.

It should be retested for 2.6, that's for sure... Or you came up with a bug!

have to go pick up my wok! Let me know how it works...
-