proposed features - not necessarily for this version

tech at paynesparkman.com tech at paynesparkman.com
Thu Jun 3 12:35:58 EDT 2004

I really like the fact that the plugins manager allows me to set it up so that the tools stack and the stack
I'm currently developing automatically open when I open the home stack since these are almost always
the first 2 things I open after opening the home stack.  It saves me a little time.  I also always open the
message box and then reposition all the stacks.  I'd like to propose some new features in the plugin
manager.  How about adding the ability to type in the topleft coords we would like each plugin to go to?
How about a separate control to designate the topleft of the home stack?  How about a control to
designate whether the message box auto-opens and where its topleft should be?  What about the ability
to designate whether substacks of our plugins auto-open and their toplefts?

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.