script editor bugs

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Jun 3 15:15:46 EDT 2004

Rich,

I just retested with MC 2.5 and it works great. This is a 2.6 issue.
Same for the snippets... works great... ;) But the index is based on
search and not on cd id
so it may be confused with the two untitleds... I'll upgrade it later and
will include script coloring
on the way (I got some competition to ward off ;))

cheers
Xavier Bury

xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Sent by: metacard-bounces at lists.runrev.com
03.06.2004 12:20
Please respond to Discussions on Metacard