colorize script bailout

tech at paynesparkman.com tech at paynesparkman.com
Wed Jun 2 12:32:57 EDT 2004

6/2/2004 4:18:37 AM, xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:

> You can also try my alternative script editor but it may
>  take just as long to colorize the script or more because it does a much
>
>  better job at parsing the script and comments - the price of features!. I
>  haven't tested it with the new MetaCard but it works fine with 2.5.1... You
>  can find it at
>  <http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=129>. Sorry
>
>  for the shameless plug...
>
>  I'll test it soon ;)
>
>  cheers
>  Xavier

Xavier I installed your script editor and had a problem.  I used the select option on install to install it on
mctools stack of the new build of the MC IDE (v2.6b5).  Rather than installing there, it installed on the
mctools stack in the same folder as the 2.5 engine and now I can't uninstall.  The uninstall says it
completes successfully but doesn't.  I tried changing the select path to deliberately install to the tools
stack in the same folder as the engine then uninstall but, no luck.  I also noticed that the checkpoint
marker is barely visible at my 1600x1200 resolution.  Is it supposed to be greay rather than red?

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.
812-944-4893
shop at paynesparkman.com