MC IDE 2.6 - next steps

tech at paynesparkman.com tech at paynesparkman.com
Tue Jun 1 10:25:15 EDT 2004

>>> What do you think is most appropriate option for an IDE with 28 users?
>>
>> There are a lot more than 28 MC IDE users; I know of 4 beside myself who
>> use the MC IDE exclusively, and none of them belongs to this list (they
>> rely on me to keep the up-to-date).
>
>Thank you for posting.  The feedback is critical.
>
>Hmmm.... I wish there was a way we could give you four votes in the IDE
>usage poll.  It's very helpful in understanding the scope of what we
>need to do.

I have been using Metacard heavily for the past 5 years and mostly lurking this list for around 4 years.  I'm
still using the 2.5 engine and have not bought a new Revolution license though I plan to eventually.   Since I
don't have a current license I haven't joined the yahoo group and therefore can't vote.  I am actively
monitoring your progress through this list and appreciate your efforts.  When I do get a new Rev license I will
definitely be requesting an MC license.  I'm curious where you came up with the number 28.  Is it the number
of people who are members of the yahoo group, the number of people subscribed to this list, the number of
people who requested MC licenses when they bought a Rev license, or some combination of these?

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.