alwaysBuffer not set...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jul 21 15:33:45 EDT 2004

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> At 8:37 PM +0200 7/21/2004, Wouter wrote:
>
>> But then there is an inconsistency in the transcript library where is
>> stated:
>>
>> < The properties of the templateGraphic are reset to their defaults
>> when all running handlers finish executing. >
>>
>> which is obviously not the case (and I should have checked this).
>

> No, the docs are correct on this point.

Run this test in the message box:

1. put the width of the templateGraphic
    -- return 128

2. set the width of the templateGraphic to 500

3. put the width of the templateGraphic
    -- return 500

Because any property changes are persistent throughout the session, the
reset command is provided to reset a template object to its default
engine values:

4.  reset the templateGraphic

5.  put the width of the templateGraphic
     -- return 128 again