Possible Goofy Fix Found for Missing Playstopped

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 13:27:24 EST 2004

on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:07:27 -0800
Scott Rossi wrote:

> After spending the better part of today messing
> around with players, sound files and wet towels to
> clear the bloody remains from my forehead, I may
> uncovered a goofy fix for the missing playStopped
> message Jacqueline and I batted around in December.

> The RunRev folks may have already implemented a
> fix for this
> [snip]

Hi Scott,

I've tested this handler in windos 98 and it
works as expected, but after a while running,
(maybe 5 minutes) i get a msg of the system
telling me that 90 % of the resources are in
use. This loop handler is very useful, so
how could we stop it of eating system resources?

Could someone else test this in their system?

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/