Unicode issue

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 27 01:26:30 EST 2004

I'll forward this to the Revolution list, as this is where the company's
main product is supported. Are you subscribed to the Revolution list? If
not, you should be to get an answer from the listees. Go to
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/maillists.html to
subscribe.

In the meantime, my knowledge of Unicode is limited - I believe that for
fields, text direction is handled automatically based on the currently
selected language... as to menus, I'm not sure. Hopefully someone on the
Rev list will know.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com