Plugins menu (was: Re: Speaking of IDE Updates)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 2 17:17:57 EST 2004

On 1/2/04 3:53 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

> - the updating of the text of the menu button "Plugins" takes place in
> the modified script of group "Metacard Menu Bar" of the Menubar

I haven't had a chance yet to look at the new stack, but I can answer
this part. On a Mac, no "mousedown" message is ever sent to a menu
button (the OS doesn't allow it.) If you want a menu button to catch a
"mousedown" message, you have to put the handler into the menu group. So
that's why he moved it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com