Flushing events

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Feb 6 21:08:20 EST 2004

>Any experience anyone?
>
>get flushevent("mouseup") doesn't remove my mouseup events... ;(((
>
>Got this directory checking agent that checks a directory once in a while to
>do some actions after
>so I put the usual send "mouseup" to me in 10 minutes
>and it works but those events can't get flushed...
>
>Anyone got an answer?
>Other than quiting MC of course...
>
>cheers ;)
>Xman

If you use send, the events are queued up in pendingMessages and you
can delete them directly from there using cancel. I am not sure
whether flushevents clears mouseups from pendingMessages or only from
real event queue.

You may just check the pendingMessages whether any mouseUp is already
queued and don't send a new one until the old one is gone.

Robert