Flushing events

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Feb 6 14:56:12 EST 2004

It sounds like your "mouseUp" is considered a message, rather than an
event- since you are generating it yourself rather than it coming from
an event queue. We wouldn't want FlushEvents() to cancel all of the
pending messages, no? I think it may just be a coincidence due to the
fact you are sending your own mouseUps, perhaps it would be clearer to
send yourself a custom message and use "cancel"?

- Brian