Another cosmetic improvement proposal for version 2.6b7

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Fri Aug 27 19:54:31 EDT 2004

When the Metacard IDE starts the menubar (on Windows) appears right at
the upper border of the screen.

A new created stack then appears with its decorations exactly behind the
Metacard Menu Bar. When you want to work on it, which would be normally
the case, you first have to drag away the MenuBar and then the new stack
to another convenient position.

I propose we should change the script of btn "File" of the Metacard Menu
Bar in such a way that the new stack appears at the screenloc or at
least somewhat down relative to the position of stack "home" and "mctools".

This would have to be changed in the script of btn "File":

"on menuPick which
   switch which
   case "New Stack"
     create stack
     set the loc of the topstack to the screenloc"

i.e. the last line is the added line.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke

<http://www.sanke.org>