xCard client for XML-RPC with PmWiki

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 22:30:23 EDT 2004

Hello y'all,

I would just like to give y'all a little advance
notice of an upcoming 'event' of interest to all
xCarders : I will soon be releasing my new
xCard-client for XML-RPC with PmWiki. IOW, browse &
update a PmWiki from within an xCard stack. for more
impact, recall that Rev & Pan both use wiki for
artefact-sharing, community-building, etc.

For you ol' timers out there, it is kind of like the
Pan inventory stack which generated our previous web
sites, but now the frontend is a wiki instead of a
static site.

With some modifications, it could be adapted to
frontend MicroSoft's Web Services. The "Big Leagues",
folks, and not just because MS is involved.

No download link yet. This is just a teaser. Stay
tuned for the first beta release of my xCard client
for XML-RPC with PmWiki .. in the next couple of days
(or so).

Did I mention that it will be free, e.g. open source
AND free-of-charge. It goes without saying, but for
those of you who don't know me well, I thought it best
to mention it. After all, new members still join this
list, despite our steved-ness.

Cheers!

Alain