Plug ins in MC 2.6b1

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 26 22:36:21 EDT 2004

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Is there a way to set whether a plugin actually loads at startup or not?
> I was wondering if I could store things in the folder without
> automatically loading them.

The files need to be read in order to check properties, but if the
destroyStack is set to true they should not remain in memory after that.
  If not it's either a bug in my code that I overlooked (I try to keep
things RAM-lite 'cause I know how you are <g>) or a bug in the engine.

Lemme know if you find any stacks hanging around with the destroyStack
true and I'll see what I can do.