Plug ins in MC 2.6b1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 26 23:51:12 EDT 2004

On 4/26/04 9:16 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>> I finally got to checking out the 2.6b1. A few issues:

Just as a data point, I've been using the revised IDE since it was
released and I haven't had any problems with plugins. I tried it with
both an empty folder and then with some of my tools in it. I've only
really used it on OS X Jaguar though. Haven't moved it to any other
machines yet.

Is there a way to set whether a plugin actually loads at startup or not?
I was wondering if I could store things in the folder without
automatically loading them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com