MC IDE 2.6b1 released

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 21 13:39:16 EDT 2004

From: Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>

SNIP" Are you sure you've joined the group as a member?  I took a brief look
through the 91 members there couldn't see you among them, but I'm not
sure of your Yahoo ID so I can't say for sure.

Yer right again. I did try to join when the site was first established. Either I got lock out or the gremlins from Yahoo! got me again... (I've got for or five Yahoo! IDs. Everytime I try to join, they come back with "That ID is taken, try again.)

I joined and and got the new IDE today. Will evaluate and get back.

Ray

--
Ray G. Miller
MailTo:rgmiller at pacbell.net