Predefined data in Standalone Builder?

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sat Apr 17 22:59:11 EDT 2004

Richard,

As you are in the process to introduce changes to the Standalone
Builder, could you please look into this matter?

When I open the Standalone Builder dialog of Metacard 2.6 - on Windows -
other than in earlier versions the fields contain text that is (for me)
totally unrelated to what I need when building a standalone from a
specific stack that is currently the default stack, e.g. "textarrays.mc".

Field "Stack name" contains "/Users/rg/Desktop/mm.mc",
field "Metacard engine" as before "mc.exe",
field "Standalone file name" contains "/Users/rg/Desktop/mmmm.exe",
field "Application icon file" of "Set Windows version info" also
contains  "/Users/rg/Desktop/mmmm.exe".

Apart from field "Metacard engine" I have to substitute the text of the
other fields with my own necessary data.

I am at a loss to understand what these predefined texts were intended for?

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke