MC IDE - developer tool additions - sugggestion

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Apr 1 01:32:56 EST 2004

On 3/31/04 10:34 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>> I have several pieces of code related to layout that might be useful
>> additions to the MC IDE at some point.
>
> If they're for layout why not make them plugins so they can contribute
> to all environments?

That was the reason for my question about plugin support, so that the code
snippets I wrote could be added as plugins.  I originally wrote the code
because the functions are lacking in MC.  There's no reason the code
couldn't be used in Rev, but the functions would be somewhat redundant.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Development & Design