Finishing Touches for a Standalone

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 15:30:01 EDT 2003

  Two quick questions about standalones, neither of which I could find
in the archives.

  (1)  How do I change the name in the MetaCard menu from MetaCard to
the name of my application?

The last item in a "Help" menu will be used and shown in the Apple menu,
although OSX is different. Can't help there as I'm still using 9.1 I'm afraid.

>   (2) How do I change the application icon.  I created a PDF of my icon
> and simply pasted it into the Get Info window in OS X.  Looks good, but
> I understand that there's more to it than that.

Resedit and bundles. Ken has a help file on this I think.

/H