space

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Sep 11 21:06:01 EDT 2003

>Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>>  One tidbit to consider when deciding Yahoo vs SourceForge vs else is
>>  the amount of space available. Yahoo has limit of 20 mb. SourceForge
>>  offers 100 mb.
>
>mctools.mc is 960k
>

>--
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any Web site

Yes, 20 mb may seem a lot for now but... each copy of mctools.mc is
almost a megabyte and we will likely have a few different versions of
IDE, and we are talking about offering a number of additional
tools/stacks. Most will be small but some may be a tad bigger. And
what will happen if next year we need to include an archive of
engines for some yet-unknown reason?

Robert