Open Source Licence (LGPL or GPL)

David Bovill david at anon.nu
Tue Sep 9 06:04:01 EDT 2003

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Robert Brenstein wrote:
>>
>>Creating distribution packages, as Scott used to do, may not be worth
>>the effort for this group, but it may be desirable to have an option
>>to make engines available on IDE web site for a single-stop
>>downloading. We do not have to have them, but...
>

> A link to Rev's engine download page would be essential.

I have noticed a regular set of posts requiring after a particular
version of th MC engine on a particular platform. I recall that someone
is hosting an archive of sorts somewhere - and I would have thought that
the best place to put this was on this free shared web site (everything
in one place).

We have 100MB of space.