Using the Rev 2.1 engine

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Sep 5 05:07:22 EDT 2003

>J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>>  On 9/5/03 12:35 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>>
>>>  It works here.  While it's a smart solution, it's a dumb problem,
>>>leaving up
>>>  with a mismatched plist file as well until we dig on and take care of that
>>>  as well.
>>
>>  Mismatched? Once the Revolution engine is renamed to "MetaCard" it
>>  should match the plist in the MC folder, yes?
>
>Yes, but the version info no longer matches the executable.

Well, this is why we need to resolve the versioning issues as it was
briefly discussed recently. Has anyone followed with RunRev on that?
It seems we really need to get a bit organized and have a leader or
at least designate someone who talks to Rev folks to resolve such
issues. I doubt that they want to be contacted by many individuals.
Any volunteers?

Robert