MC 2.4.3 on Mac OS X 10.3 Panther

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 29 08:15:19 EST 2003

>Has anyone tested MetaCard 2.4.3 on Mac OS X 10.3?  Gotten any
>problems with it?
>
>I'm planning on switching over, and don't have a newer version of
>MetaCard or Revolution yet, so I'm really hoping 2.4.3 plays fine
>with Panther.
>
>Anyone have good/bad experience?
>
>Thanks,
>Karl

Karl,

I'm using Metacard 2.4.3 on OSX 10.2.  I think it's a version of
Panther but I'm on another system at the moment so I can't verify.
Only major problem is that the script editor windows have a quirky
resize bug.  I stuck a snippet of script in to fix it and all seems
to be well.  I've heard that MC 2.5 squishes that bug.

I think you'll be okay with the switch.

Shari
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--